Natalie

Books, Skies, Colours, STARS



And Time will have his fancy
To-morrow or to-day





layout : drivefaraway
icon : violetbirdy
Wednesday, January 6, 2016 @ 12:37 AM | comment (0)

Finished embroidering the tote bag today and I hate it HAHA. I'm hoping I'll be reconciled with it soon cuz I *tote-ally* want a new bag to use. Not unduly worried though. I hated the cat I'd made at first especially the ears, but when I got used to it, it got cute. I never like the things I do. But the flowers on the bag and the weird placement just gets to me now. Then again if life is all about experiences then I now know what it musta been for old Victorian ladies doing needlework in feeble light. I had pretty good light (yay factory made bulbs) and natural light but 8h hunched over finicky knots is no joke. I don't think I'll attempt doing this again.

Also my dad finally caved and asked me to do housework HAHA I've been keeping silent and going on a craft blitz for the previous 2 days and he didn't say a thing until today. Still it was a good 2 days of doing whatever I wanted. I'll hafta clear my shelves tomorrow ugh. Why can't I like organization and order and neatness in general??

Also there's this musical called Hamilton about one of America's founding fathers and the soundtrack is pretty freaking amazing. I was getting goosebumps the whole time and I generally don't dig hip hop / r n b -which is the genre of the music sung in Hamilton - but the soundtrack is just sooooo good.

Also Jonathan Groff is King George III in Hamilton and he sings some hilarious song about England and the American colony breaking up. Sigh Jesse St James is back (': that man can sing anything.



Older Posts & Newer Posts