![]() Natalie Books, Skies, Colours, STARS And Time will have his fancy To-morrow or to-day icon : violetbirdy |
Day #1
Tuesday, January 12, 2016 @ 12:03 AM |
comment (0) Downloaded a buncha songs from the unlikely named "Cigarettes After Sex" and man, the intimate shoegaze-y soft indie lofi-ness of it all is so incredible and sleep-inducing. When you've been an insomniac like me for the past 2 weeks, they come as a pleasant surprise. In the week leading up to the start of school, I was furiously making things with my hands because the crafty itch never seemed to eventually die out. Made a new beret for Deborah, but it's more Rastafarian than French oui oui HAHA and she still wants it, so I'm glad. Plus, I started on a beanie but the ribbing was awful so I unravelled it all, and thus the work worth a few episodes of Fluffy's stand up comedy + Jimmy Fallon was disposed of. In the meantime I've been looking for other beanie patterns and either my yarn doesn't work out or I don't have the needles :/ Still, promised a friend to make him one last year 6 months ago and I still haven't haha. He's probably forgotten, but hey, I love surprises! School was such a drag today. I hate introductions haha just jump right in and give me the meat of what you're getting at! It felt like a lot of time was wasted. At least Shakespeare was mildly interesting. But when I think about Singapore society I sigh, please please get better. I'm doing the mod alone and boring mods are the worst when you're alone. It's possible that I couldn't be interested 'cause I had a 4 hour break in between which I spent mulching around in the library and messaging a friend who's taking Darwin (!!!!!!!!!) and who really really wants to take a fossil home HAHA. I'm so so so happy for her HAHA the best mod I've ever taken and everyone should get a chance to take it. Anyway, so when the time came to go for class, I was all ughhhhhhhh people. The lecture theatrre was full of young punks talking and laughing while the prof was talking. And it really irked me that they couldn't even give him a semblance of respect even if they weren't interested. Like they were behaving like neanderthals >:( Sheesh at least give him the basic respect due a human being. When someone is talking, listen! That said, I got so distracted halfway I started putting clipart animals on my slides and sticking hats on them. I tried sticking a fedora on a picture of some guy in my slides when Powerpoint decided to hang HAHA. And then after that I had to concentrate cuz the slides wouldn't work.
Anyway, we'll see how this sem goes!!
Monogrammed felt coin purse
A unicorn cat
Cross-stitched bee
Cross-stitched thistle bookmark
A horse
+ a beanie
|