Natalie

Books, Skies, Colours, STARS



And Time will have his fancy
To-morrow or to-day





layout : drivefaraway
icon : violetbirdy
Thursday, January 21, 2016 @ 12:38 AM | comment (0)

WALK THE MOON WAS REALLY REALLY REALLY EXTRAORDINARILY GOOD

I wasn't expecting it actually haha but woah, they really know how to rock a stage and all the jumping and dancing was so much fun hahahaah haven't done that in ages and I'm so glad I went. Before the show, I was really tired. Had a non-western film seminar and I forgot to do my readings and it was just super boring. So I treated myself to wanton mee at Imperial Treasure, after that, and it was a really decent meal haha. I really like the food at Imperial Treasure, their prawns are so springy :') Then I passed my cousin the tickets and by the end of it all I was just ughhhh lemme go home now.

The opening act didn't make things better. Like they tried HAHA and they are pretty talented, but the music didn't move me ya know, and he was strutting all over the stage and saying "Singaporeee are yoou excited for walk the moon?" I mean like duh I AM that's why I'm here right and I figured I was too old for this HAHA. And in that moment I was like "ughhhh I can't wait for Bon Iver" (NEXT MONTH IS TOO FAR AWAY) cuz I just wanted to sit down and chillllll out. Which was a pretty surprising reaction to have actually, cuz King Krule was way doped up during the weekender and when I say doped, he was probably on weed, but we were all still swaying to his blues, whereas the funk of yesterday's opening band was totally lost on me.

But the crowd was so electric when WTM turned up like it was really awesome to see them and they played their hearts out and I don't have words for it but I was way glad i went.




Older Posts & Newer Posts