![]() Natalie Books, Skies, Colours, STARS And Time will have his fancy To-morrow or to-day icon : violetbirdy |
fish fish fish fish
Friday, July 31, 2015 @ 2:21 PM |
comment (0) So I've been shopping lately and it feels good aahah even if I feel guilty because 0 - 0.5% of my money goes to charity and the other 95.5% is spent on me. Bought a sweet white cropped broderie anglaise top from H & M and a pair of jeans from Pull and Bear which, combined with the new sneakers and sunnies means that I've spent at least $100 on clothes this month \\O// and means no more shopping for the next month. Still can't decide if i should return the top though 'cause i mean i look pretty darn good in it, but its cropped, so I can't raise my arms without showing off my tummy ahahaha. Blogilates has been a pretty good experience even if it hurts, just one week of it, and roll-ups aren't so hard to do anymore, even if they still are like ugh. I'm determined to learn how to crochet too. I realised that the bags I want to make all need crochet, knit bags are apparently a lot stretchier and that isn't like ideal for a bag. Also, idk but granny squares are totally cute. Went to rws aquarium with deb yesterday and THERE WERE SO MANY FISH. I know, I know, it's an aquarium, but THERE WERE SO MANY FISH. Our brains were muttering fish fish fish fish by the time we made it out. It was a pretty cool experience, but I wouldn't have paid the $30 to go in if I hadn't had free tickets haha. For one thing there were way too many tourists for a Thursday afternoon. And they crowded the tanks and took pictures with flash, and I felt so bad for the fish haha. But still we saw sharks and tons of cichlids (say sick-lids) and sea dragons and rays and eels and the jellyfish were so groovy. I really liked the jellyfish. They were so hypnotic.
"Look Ma, I'm flying!"
—Portugese Man o' war
|