Natalie

Books, Skies, Colours, STARS



And Time will have his fancy
To-morrow or to-day





layout : drivefaraway
icon : violetbirdy
Friday, December 30, 2011 @ 2:52 PM | comment (0)

So I'm back, and since it's the 30th of december, and 2 days to go till it's officially the start of 2012 and a new year, I've decided to do a recap of what life has been so far, with pictures.
This is my 2011 holiday collection, so let's get started!



1. Epic Monopoly session.

We built hotels and houses in jail for free so that someone couldn't build anymore stupid hotels and houses and bankrupt us (:



2. I spent most of my holiday training, and the first open shoot we went to this hols was a disaster for me. Mainly because we'd locked all our things in the locker and returned the key to the coaches. Imagine our dismay when 30 min before our shoot began, we realised that the coach wasn't there and there was no way of getting our things out of the locker, including pellets. So yeah it was pretty nerve-wrecking!

So, to facilitate training, we made copies of the master key, now known as the slut key, along with the stud key and b key 'cause according to someone, "it can open all doors".

Anyway, hey look! The Slut keys' at the KTV Lounge :D so appropriate huh



3. Ave came back to Singapore

And we spent our time in the AMK NTUC. Zomg, it's such an amazing place, 'cause it was christmas season, it was full of toys and novelty chocolates, including one supposedly created by Willy Wonka. That was so cool, but it was $4 a bar of chocolate, and I didn't want to spend so much on chocolate. just to be disappointed, so I didn't get it. But I appreciate it's awesomeness <3, I've always wished that the sweets from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory were real.



4. My mum asked me to go chinese new year clothes shopping -.- so I did, but I didn't get anything, 'cause I didn't see anything I liked. Except this Forever 21 top that was supposedly jade in colour, but more like a cyan/ deep turquoise to me. It's so pretty, but I didn't like the material (this really thin cotton) and my mum disagreed with the colour (I love the colour).

But it's so pretty, that I have half a mind to go back there and buy it, even though the material sucks and there was no sale on it. Gahh.

Sometimes I wonder if this is love.



5. I went with sheryl to taka after training one day, and we went to the Better Toy Shop.
It has everything you ever wanted as a kid and you still want even now :3 Oh My Gosh, you should have seen the wooden cooking set, it had these teeny wooden watermelons, and wooden mushrooms, and wooden onions.

Plus, they had these really cool figurines (see above) and we were busy making epic fight scenes, with everyone trying to kill King Henry the Eighth on one shelf, but being distracted by a dancing skeleton heehee. Sheryl kept trying to take the figures from the other shelves to add to the epicness, but I kept trying to stop her 'cause the shop put a sign there saying that they'd appreciate it if their figurines didn't magically disappear to another part of the shelves. HAHA. So we made do with the figurines already on the shelf (which were already very diverse ok). I would have made weird voices and played with the figurines, except that we were in our school uniforms and I didn't want to seem too weird haha.

Then we moved out and went to this gift shop that sold Studio Ghibli playing cards (read poker cards) freak that was even cooler haha I wanted to get a set for my friend 'cause it had scenes from totoro and spirited away and ponyo, but it seemed such a waste to play with such beautiful cards, so I didn't get 'em, eventually, I got gifts for my friends from somewhere else, and I'm pretty proud of them haha. I would put up the pics, but I used my dad's phone to take a picture and he hasn't sent em over yet.



6. Look! It's snowing! (styrofoam balls but still cool nonetheless)
Sheryl was supposed to be in the picture, but she didn't go in -.- anyhow so cool right?



Older Posts & Newer Posts