Natalie

Books, Skies, Colours, STARS



And Time will have his fancy
To-morrow or to-day





layout : drivefaraway
icon : violetbirdy
Picture-rina (christmas special)
Friday, December 30, 2011 @ 12:37 AM | comment (0)

So I've decided to go all picture-rina on y'all because I've just realised that my blog is strangely bereft of pictures. I mean, videos- check, videos of songs- check, and that's about it. Where are all the other visuals? So yeah, I've got lotsa pictures :D Sorta like a show-and-tell in a weird way except that show-and-tells are what people usually do with their photos...

UH YEAH. So moving on!



I think this would just about sum up the best compliment I've received all year hahaha I'm weird and cute, what a freakin' awesome mix! :{D

And the ones below are the chronicles of my christmas present wrapping blitz. I'm freakin' proud of them 'cause I spent 2 whole days cooped up at home wrapping and decorating (not that I'm complaining since I got my arty fix)



The above was the floor, which I used as my workspace. Heehee.



And the finished products!

But I didn't take pictures of the rest, including this super epic building I drew on my cousin's present. I called it "The Giant-est Christmas Tree Ever" in which I stamped out the outline of a building using a date-stamp, then I tried to make it seem as if it were harbouring a giant christmas tree, complete with comments on ornaments, like a mango-shaped one (to add that tropical flavour to christmas), a cat burglar dressed up as santa, who's plans got disrupted by a group of giggling girls, and my brother's soliloquy on the Double McSpicy. (Strangely enough, he associates it with Christmas 'cause it's the only time he has enough money to buy one- almost makes me want to give him money.... NAHHH.)










As you can tell, I also went on a snowflake blitz after discovering the joys (and addictiveness) of making snowflakes, I was really pleased with the snowflake directly above 'cause it had people's faces positioned so nicely on it. So cool right? Haha.



The red flowers were supposed to look like the one above, but I didn't read instructions haha

And below are a few of my favourites. Ok, just 3 of my favourites. I think I liked 7 out of every 10 presents. And yes, I couldn't stop taking pictures of the same ones. (I've got loads more on the same presents haha but I shan't post 'em 'cause it's so tiring to upload pictures on blogger)

And before you start asking who the heck Jared is, he's my cousin.

Anyway,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

(no, it's not too late to start wishing my merry christmas-es, I mean I'm still congratulating myself on having survived 17 years and 3 days ;D )







And that's not all the pictures I have to show and tell about, but it's 1am and my parents, who are still awake (whoops) are asking me to get off. So I shall, being the good daughter I am. (Ha) But I've got loads more pictures so I'll be spamming over the next few days (:



Older Posts & Newer Posts