Natalie

Books, Skies, Colours, STARS



And Time will have his fancy
To-morrow or to-day





layout : drivefaraway
icon : violetbirdy
Saturday, November 19, 2011 @ 9:59 PM | comment (0)

Soo work's over.
Technically I'm not supposed to say anything about it on the internet, but because I'm being all cryptic and mysterious here and I shan't mention the workplace, I just wanna say that it was a fantastic experience and a real eye-opener.

Anyhow, next stage of Nat's December Hols 2011 is the leadership/ nyaa camp. The thought of it used to fill me with excitement but now I just find myself dreading having to pack my camp bag and not being able to sleep in for 3 days haha. Maybe it's cause work meant having to wake up at 6 every morning and squooshing with the rush-hour crowd in the train for the last 5 days. I just want to wallow in bed for a little while longer before I have to pick myself up to go for training and start intensive prep for lit.
Plus, my the sides of my little toes feel horrible from the blisters I received from wearing court shoes with a narrowed front, the whole week. ): I would take a picture to satisfy the attention-seeker in this teenager but its really gross and I doubt anyone would be interested in my toes either haha.
Oh yeah I just found out that my sister likes a band called Natalie's Plight. I don't think it's very nice to do that especially when your sister's called Natalie. Her facebook page was all" _______ likes Natalie's Plight" I told her to email me if she ever wanted to know my plight so that she could say she personally knew Natalie's Plight. heheh.
And I also wanted to like the bandpage so that mine would go "Natalie _____ likes Natalie's Plight" (: talk about parallelism. But I figured that would make me more retarded than I already seem, so I didn't.

Actually maybe I'm just upset 'cause I maxed out my book loan. I went all the way to the esplanade just to borrow films based on Tennessee Williams' plays like Summer and Smoke and This Property is Condemned but then found out that I couldn't borrow anything more than the 6 books I'd left at home. So that's what you get from being a loyal library user huh. But I guess it was offset by the fact that I managed to convince Sarah to borrow Rebecca (1940) heehee it's my all-time favourite movie besides The Princess Bride, is directed by Alfred Hitchcock, stars Laurence Olivier and surprisingly goes very well with the book :3 how much better can that get?

Or maybe it's just my toes. Gah. They kill me. (exaggeration only, please bear in mind. Not a suicide note)





Older Posts & Newer Posts