![]() Natalie Books, Skies, Colours, STARS And Time will have his fancy To-morrow or to-day icon : violetbirdy |
Wednesday, November 9, 2011 @ 11:29 PM |
comment (0) I'm saying yes. Now all I've gotta do is cross my fingers and pray that I'll make it good somehow. Wella, OP is done and over with. Finally. So I forgot my lines, stared at Sat to change the slides 'cause I couldn't remember what on earth I had to say, but I also made the examiner smile, and I'm pretty pleased to note that she seemed to remember the policy I presented, the most. (Cue swelling ego here) Plus, I answered the question intelligibly enough which makes me feel good about myself since I've never had enough confidence to answer questions properly. But I'm glad that I got along with my group. I used to feel really uncomfortable around them 'cause they seemed so different from me, but they made me laugh, loosen up and actually enjoy project work. They really brought me out of my prissy closed-up shell and I'm grateful to them for that. We've given ourselves stripper names, shared loads about our feelings, talked a lot of bull while actually managing to do work, had pretty much all our outside meetings at food outlets, gone shopping after meetings and pretty much had loads of fun. So yep, if there's one thing to miss about PW, it'll be my awesome PW groupmates who gave me all the confidence I needed to make things work. Sue used to say how much she liked our group, and I couldn't agree more. Somehow it's the people you least expect who become the ones you miss the most so thanks guys (even if you'll never read this) but boy, have I learnt and changed for the better in so many ways. And all because of you. |