Natalie

Books, Skies, Colours, STARS



And Time will have his fancy
To-morrow or to-day





layout : drivefaraway
icon : violetbirdy
Thursday, September 2, 2010 @ 9:00 PM | comment (0)

1. Inception completely blew my mind :D It was so darn cool.
Plus, Joseph Gordon Levitt was so debonair yet prudish heehee so cute.

2. Disney people have got to be the nicest, smiliest people ever; their disney channel asia website has tiggers and poohs and kangas and roos bouncing all over the Legal-Restrictions-and-Terms-of-Use-of-this-website. It's hard to take those terms-of-use and whatnot seriously (:



I'd completely forgotten how much I loved to colour Disney characters! This is Belle tryin' to be a rebel at a prom party with a wrongly coloured beast. I couldn't get his colouring right: lack of proper colours. But darn is it fun :D

Man, I always liked Rafiki :D but again his colouring's wrong ):

website: http://home.disney.com.sg/activities/



Older Posts & Newer Posts