Natalie

Books, Skies, Colours, STARS



And Time will have his fancy
To-morrow or to-day





layout : drivefaraway
icon : violetbirdy
what I shall do
Tuesday, August 31, 2010 @ 8:10 PM | comment (0)

Somehow exams always make me think about my future. It's strange really, but I can't help thinking about things I shall do after my Os are over. So, I came up with a list. It's not exhaustive-as forms like to say- but it's what I intend to do. Plus, it's only a list of things I want to watch. Here it goes:

1. Disney movies (been dyin' to watch 'em)
2. Confessions of a Shopaholic
3. A streetcar named desire (I love Tennessee Williams' plays!)
4. A raisin in the sun } since it wouldn't matter if my understanding of the books
5. To Kill a Mockingbird }were changed by the movies. Plus I'm gonna watch the real old ones
6. Vampires suck (:
7. Cat on a hot tin roof (same as no. 3)



Older Posts & Newer Posts