Natalie

Books, Skies, Colours, STARS



And Time will have his fancy
To-morrow or to-day





layout : drivefaraway
icon : violetbirdy
Love is watching someone die
Tuesday, March 8, 2016 @ 12:46 AM | comment (0)

AHHHHHHH BEN GIBBARD IS A TOTAL BABE!!! HHAHAHA there I've said it :D No regrets going for Deathcab because it was hands down the best show I've been for everr. The level of excitement I felt then was almost on par with Stars and omggg when they sang Crooked Teeth as the second song I was dying from all the excitement HAHA. Super wished they played A Lack of Colour but tis kay, Passenger Seat was perfect. Like I'm just so thrilled they played old songs, esp. from the Transatlanticism album HAHA incl. Transatlanticism itself. That was my favourite album, and I'm not a huge fan of Deathcab (in the way I am for Stars) but I freaking loved Transatlanticism. Also Ben Gibbard is so compelling it didn't feel like 2h, I could have stood there forever. His voice is so rich and clear live, omgg best concert ever.

He also gave away his setlist at the end but we didn't stick around, but omg Death Cab is so amazing, I feel as if my life is complete \\\O/// and when everybody sang along to What Sarah Said and I'll Follow You Into the Dark, it was just so lovely.

The band also played new songs from the Kintsugi album which I didn't like so much, but whatev. They're amazing amazing and amazing.

(It's 12.44am and I'm typing this out to get rid of all the excess energy I have. Boy can't stop gushing. I totally regret not going for Stars this year cuz Ben Gibbard was the supporting act ughhhhhhhhhh. It musta been amazing when he covered Your Ex-lover. IDK family first I guess, but boy oh boy, I can't wait for Death Cab to come back!! Also have an essay due by 1pm tomorrow and I haven't started. Ugh. Still Death Cab was so worth it. I have no regrets. None, absolutely nada.)



Older Posts & Newer Posts