![]() Natalie Books, Skies, Colours, STARS And Time will have his fancy To-morrow or to-day icon : violetbirdy |
Friday, January 1, 2016 @ 1:48 AM |
comment (0) GRATITUDE LIST (in no order): 1. 31 Dec 2015: -Taking the new downtown line and not having to pay for the ride. -Sheryl -Trying Lady M cake for the first time -Buying one meal for lunch to share between the two of us cuz we were too full from cake. Waitress: So one meal only?? Us: YES -Buying stuff from Daiso to finish the knitted cat Sheryl: Eh can you buy a bell for the nose? -Awkward goodbyes -Finishing the cat!!!! -Jeanette helping me stuff the cat full and cutting the felt again so the whiskers were even HAHA. Me: I'm not a very neat person Jeanette (trimming the uneven felt): Clearly. -Admiring the cat -Putting the cat picture up on Ravelry heheh -Murtabak and Thosai for dinner!! -Averil -Averil asking me to go for mass with her -Getting a lift to church Ave: I'm sure not many people will be there lah Carpark is almost full Church is packed -Mass and God Me: urp God: I love you!!!!!!!!!! -Buying cup noodles from 7-11 and Ave spending way too long to make noodles HAHA - Uncle Vincent hiding cookies in a bowl of muruku Me: OMG IT'S LIKE CONFETTI Tim: I'll throw muruku at you when you get married Uncle Vincent: *throws muruku at everybody* HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! -CAR RIDE BACK HOME AND CONVERSATION ((((: 2. Going to Israel and having the world and the bible come alive 3. Reconciliation at Holy Sepulchre Priest: Make decisions with God. I mean he has a plan for you, but it's your life and he wants to plan it with you. That's what being Christian is about: involving Jesus in every part of your life. You want a good husband? Pray for one, talk to God about him. Don't just live day to day. Let God be a part of your life. 4. Then I got scared and more or less stopped praying completely except for going to mass and feeling guilty. But in today's mass, Fr Derrick said that we can all be mothers of Christ. We give birth to him in our actions of goodness, and goodness cannot be contained it always wants to be spread around, and Christ is always always with us. I'll start prayer today again. 5. Goodness in bad times 6. CG 7. Court 8. Deb back in Singapore 9. Reached 10. Unravel 11. Presents 12. Actually sitting down to knit idk what else. its too tiring to reflect on my year cause it feels like it went on forever, at least the first half and the second just zipped by, but I have been so so so so blessed. I'm grateful for 2015, here's to 2016. |