![]() Natalie Books, Skies, Colours, STARS And Time will have his fancy To-morrow or to-day icon : violetbirdy |
Wednesday, December 30, 2015 @ 2:44 AM |
comment (0) whoo synth-pop + chill Anyhow, been pretty much more than a week + some more days since coming back from Israel and I can't sleep HAHA. I don't miss it exactly because I felt so on my guard in Jerusalem and I'd hate to live in Jerusalem even if it is very exciting, but anyway, prayer life has been in a funk. The problem is that my morning prayer and examen-at-night half-routines stopped for 12 days and I can't get back on track. I don't want to pray and I'm resisting every conscious idea of it unless someone suggests saying a prayer, then I'm cool. Otherwise it's getting very hard and lonely not being able to pray. I should probably start talking to God again but every conversation makes things and truths about myself clearer and sometimes the truth really hurts and I'm dreading all the things that'll surface haha. I guess that's living in the future and I should be living in the present, but just ugh. Anyhoo, I'm excited for the New Year!! Should prob post something about turning 21 but it doesn't feel any different. Although my sisters did buy a "PRINCESS PARTY" banner but they cut it up so that it read "PARTY PRINCESS" and stuck it on the wall for me to take photos under HAHA. I'm grateful for family. RESOLUTIONS: 1. Now that I've learnt how to knit, I really want to knit a hat / knit in the round. AND SOCKS. 2. Keep a gratitude journal. (Carried forward from 2015 HAHA since I never started one). 3. Exercise 2x a week. (Ugh. This issue never gets resolved) 4. Learn how to embroider (imma embroider one of the plain muji bags I got) 5. Finish making C a cat. The cat I'm knitting is becoming humungous. I despair over finishing it. 120g of chunky mole yarn and I'm not done! That's 3 balls of yarn from Daiso down and I estimate I need 2 bags of stuffing and 4 more balls of yarn which is $16. Urp. That said, I'm really enjoying knitting with 10mm needles heheh it's so chunky and fabulousss. 6. Pray everyday |