![]() Natalie Books, Skies, Colours, STARS And Time will have his fancy To-morrow or to-day icon : violetbirdy |
urp derp knits
Wednesday, December 30, 2015 @ 10:59 PM |
comment (0)
I have a huge cat waiting to be stuffed and sewed up
It's bigger than my laptop! And requires eyes, a nose and whiskers.
And to be stuffed.
Knitted a bunny for Ave. Her reaction? "Hehehe it's so ugly it's cute." #friendship
It was cute until I ruined it with eyes and a nose hahahaha shouldn't have sewed em on but it looked scary without eyess. But it's really squishy! And my first attempt at a soft toy. The cat was supposed to have an ice cream on top of it but I was knitting with 10mm needles and chunky yarn ergo it is really really big. Not sure how I'm going to stuff it but the cost has increased corresponding to its size HAHA.
Also managed to buy the last 4 balls of this particular type of yarn from a daiso!! I feel a strange pride in having wiped out their stock HAHA but I realised that I only really needed one extra ball. Not sure what to do with the remaining 3 balls. Haha make another cat may be but the cat took 4 balls so I'm not sure. Hmm.
Anyhow, went out with Ave todaaay and im glad we caught up (: super glad.
|