Natalie

Books, Skies, Colours, STARS



And Time will have his fancy
To-morrow or to-day





layout : drivefaraway
icon : violetbirdy
Friday, November 13, 2015 @ 12:36 PM | comment (0)

What I dream of doing:

1. Knitting. The itch to start knitting has gotten worse!! I need to make things with my hands \0/ also dying to learn how to knit with circular needles so I can make a beanie. Also chunky wool. I'm looking for chunky wool so I can finally use my 10.5mm needles.

2. Writing poetry. Hahahaah haven't been in the mood for (bad) creative writing in a long time, but just to exorcise pent up feelings y'know.

3. Going to a museum. Looking at art and making fun of / being moved by art.

4. Not doing things people expect me to do. Including school work HAHA. And / or shopping. Was scrolling through my pinterest board today just for old times sake when my dad asked if I was online shopping. Idk but I got a teensy bit mad. I haven't online shopped for at least 2 going into 3 months.

5. Planning for a trip to Italy.

6. Not be around people. Still want to be a hermit and live an existence "where I can't hurt no one and no one will hurt me" but realised that this is an exceedingly selfish ambition because of all the focus I put on myself. Also I doubt I hurt people all that much? Idk hahahaha it's more like people hurt me.

7. Running.





Older Posts & Newer Posts