Natalie

Books, Skies, Colours, STARS



And Time will have his fancy
To-morrow or to-day





layout : drivefaraway
icon : violetbirdy
Thursday, June 11, 2015 @ 12:27 PM | comment (0)

Me (practicing Italian): Loro sono donne. They are women.
Brother: You know that's not gonna help you if you get lost right.

So far so good for the holidays. I still have to finish making my skinny scarf for Jerusalem and learn Italian because I'm determined to visit Italy one day, especially Assisi and maybe Norcia (although Norcia's a bit out of the way) 'cause St Francis and St Ben are such lovely saints, and the places they lived must have been lovely too haah.

Just returned from a 3 day retreat with the sec 1s, I helped to facil and boy oh boy am I exhausted still. It was non-stop noise everywhere and all around, but the presence of the Holy Spirit was really strong. Like I was upset at first that they couldn't stay still for long periods of time, but I realised that they were only 13 and 13 isn't very old, it's just a year up from 12. They are still kids even if they try to behave like 15 year olds, and it was a sorta wake-up call to look at them as individual persons and to meet them at their levels for who they are instead of imposing my own stereotypes on them.

Next up for the hols:

Unravel issue 4
SMOTA mag for 45th (?) anniversary
FOC
Reached ministry
sg50 Catholic stuff




Older Posts & Newer Posts