Natalie

Books, Skies, Colours, STARS



And Time will have his fancy
To-morrow or to-day





layout : drivefaraway
icon : violetbirdy
New Year's Resolution No. 1
Sunday, January 1, 2012 @ 3:14 PM | comment (0)

So I guess you're not supposed to make New Year Resolutions after the new year, but ehh, I guess I just don't roll the other way (making resolutions before the new year).

Sometimes I wished I'd never heard What Are You Doing New Year's Eve (as sung by Zooey Deschanel & JGL, which I blogged earlier about) because I can't stop singing it and playing it, I made myself learn it yesterday so I could play it before the new year, but now it's the new year and I still can't stop playing it. ): it's so jazzy ahhh I love it.

Anyway, to get on with it, I've made a New Year Resolution!
Sure it's temporary, until I get tired of it, but it's a start. *drumrolllllll*

I've decided to learn how to play A SONG ABOUT ACNE by Charlie McDowell



Mainly because Christmas, Dong, and New Year Celebrations have left me stuffed, and provided ample opportunity for pimples to sprout.

So yeah, how apt.



Older Posts & Newer Posts