Natalie

Books, Skies, Colours, STARS



And Time will have his fancy
To-morrow or to-day





layout : drivefaraway
icon : violetbirdy
MISTAH EMERSON
Friday, August 12, 2011 @ 10:01 PM | comment (0)

HO MY GOSH

Logan Lerman (of Percy Jackson fame) acted in The Perks of Being a Wallflower!
I didn't think he was a pretty serious actor until I saw a friend's tumblr with Logan Lerman and his movies splashed all over her posts.
Ah well, now I know.

I'm still contemplating if I should watch The Perks of Being a Wallflower 'cause I'm afraid of what actually goes on in the movie. Maybe I should read the book instead but then again, I'm a coward when it comes to reading books that involve any sort of torture-I get all weepy and I feel darned sick inside.

But if I watched the movie, they'll play Asleep by The Smiths (good) and I really like to listen to them when I'm feeling sad; there's something mournful about Morrisey's voice that just makes you feel like eh you're not alone in this sad sad world 'cause The Smiths are even sadder. And even though I don't agree with what Morrisey said 'bout Norway, I still like The Smiths when I'm upset :) But I'm not upset now.

Just Saying.

Anyway, school's pretty ok after I fell down haha I guess it put me in a good mood for days and some of my classmates have left for cambridge. The funny thing is that I wasn't jealous of them 'cause I didn't even want to go to cambridge. But now I'm so freaking jealous 'cause my friends have a cute geog lecturer called Mr Emerson! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I've been gushing over this fact with another like-minded friend over the past few days, even discussed paying the people in cambridge for shipping fees if they were to ship him over haha. And I've been bugging ju to take a picture of him. Damn it. I want a Mr Emerson so freaking badddd. I used to think that Laurence Olivier was the epitome of gorgeousness and boy, was Sir Larry yummy. But a Mr Emerson would make things so much better 'cause Sir Larry has been dead hotness for a really long time. I wish I took geog and could go pick rocks with 'em in england ):

Ah well, c'est la vie. We can't all have what we want (even though I really truly want, need, desire would like to meet a george emerson)



Older Posts & Newer Posts