Natalie

Books, Skies, Colours, STARS



And Time will have his fancy
To-morrow or to-day





layout : drivefaraway
icon : violetbirdy
Monday, August 29, 2011 @ 10:20 PM | comment (0)

1. I've picked up the use of "Just Saying"
2. I find myself grinning like a fool everytime I read A Room with a View
3. People are starting to get on my nerves even though I've known them for some time
4. I try to poke holes in every argument I see in the newspaper/ online (especially if its politics)
5. I hate how people say that the Singapore Electorate is maturing/ mature. Sheesh we've only been through one election where most opposition figures could finally be considered credible.
6. I like movies that have few words
7. I have to watch The Princess Bride! It's incredibly funny from what I see of the clips of the movie + there's Cary Elwes (of Robin Hood: Men in Tights)= funny+ charming+ British accent
(always a good thing)

http://youtu.be/J3AE8lzddOg



Older Posts & Newer Posts