![]() Natalie Books, Skies, Colours, STARS And Time will have his fancy To-morrow or to-day icon : violetbirdy |
Friday, May 7, 2010 @ 4:29 PM |
comment (0) 1. Let's see, the week pretty much started with exams which were rather "oh-well-you-know-how-it-is-and-when-i-say-that-i-actually-mean-they-were-horrendous-and-not-to-mention-stupefying-in-the-way-they-make-you-feel-so-dumb". 2. New favourite book! : FEAST Food That Celebrates Life by Nigella Lawson I've figured that whenever I read it I keep hearing her posh English accent in my head which is pretty cool 'cause it's like having a radio cookshow on in my head. Plus, I love the way she writes! The phrases are just dripping with adjectives (Mrs Low would probably call 'em Adjectival Phrases) and get me all excited just reading them and nodding my head at practically everything she says. Pure poetry (: 3. She & Him have a new album! heeheehee 4. I dropped my tube of twinkies and they broke D: |