Natalie

Books, Skies, Colours, STARS



And Time will have his fancy
To-morrow or to-day





layout : drivefaraway
icon : violetbirdy
Friday, February 26, 2010 @ 8:57 PM | comment (0)

ok i know my blog is pretty dead but I really haven't had the time to blog.
so many things have happened since the start of 2010 but I still have that feeling that this year's 2009 and I always write the date wrong.

so I took the bus to Island Creamery with Sheryl today cause I felt that since coming to IJ I have only been to the milo drain once ever which is pretty sad. So we went to the bus stop there today and ate ice cream. At Island Creamery.

:D

we shared burnt caramel which really tasted burnt and teh tarik which tasted like teh tarik and was awesome AND a baked alaska which was pretty awesome too except that it was really sweet. But yeah, awesome's the word :D

i wanna go back heheh.

then we took a bus to the foot of where hume park was and walked to the side opposite the nature park but where it wasn't St Mary's yet and a taxi to the range.

Boss said "wah full force just to collect guns, how come training is different?"
which was pretty funny and made me feel kinda guilty 'cause I'm pretty sick of everything about shooting. Including her.

Anyway Sheryl's mum said I was real polite which made me feel good 'cause heheh I'm polite
but I'm basically polite around people older than me. I think they deserve that respect unless I really really really don't like them.

like a certain person whose voice goes high, then low and full and round then high again and suddenly full and it's annoying and tiring just listening to her. Sheesh.
I just can't sit still and listen to her.
So I spent the time kicking my chair, wishing she would speak normally-which is subjective but nevermind- and writing out the words I wished she would say properly and attaching the hanyu pinyin symbols (in the way she said the words)to them.

I feel awfully mean about doing that but I had to do something.

Anyway, I've figured that all I need to do is listen to one stars song and then I can fall asleep. I've spent the past few nights doing just that and the most effective songs are 14 Forever (which I regret not singing enough when I was 14) and Midnight Coward which is just beautiful :3

"What's your middle name?
How do you play the game?
I'll be the first to leave

When did I grow up?
Don't wanna say too much.
I'll be the first to leave

What can't be decided,
In the morning it will bring itself to you
What can't be decided,
Can fool you into thinking you maybe you can choose

I can see what's coming
I'm not saying it
"

-Midnight Coward by Stars

ok so maybe the lyrics don't make sense but I haven't typed out all and I love the arrangement in it and how the music starts to swell after the 2 "I'll be the first to leave" parts.

But they can't beat Your ex-lover is dead which I enjoy so much, I can't fall asleep listening to it cause I'll be singing the song in my head over and over again.

yeah.

speaking 'bout yeah, there's this guy who just exudes that cool vibe on American Idol.
He's kinda stuck in the 70s and his name is Tyler something and seems like he's on LSD half the time 'cause he's so calm and hippie but he's got this really really cool vibe about him.
AND he looks like heath ledger (10 things I hate about you!)

yeah I don't know why. But he's cool.



Older Posts & Newer Posts