![]() Natalie Books, Skies, Colours, STARS And Time will have his fancy To-morrow or to-day icon : violetbirdy |
Saturday, January 23, 2010 @ 4:35 PM |
comment (0) it's been a long long time since i've blogged and i can't even remember what happenened over the holidays but it's back to school again and again and again. And I cannot for the life of me remember when I'd started to dread school so so much. it's physics SPA on tues as is Thanksgiving mass and I'm freaking scared for both like what if I screw up SPA? so here i am typing with one hand and eating fish with the other hand and a really really annoying fruit fly circling me. Must be the fish. I thought fruit flies only went in for fruit. Not fish. anyway, 5 loaves was super fun today! we made brownies and helped to cut out doughnuts and did a lot of washing up (: I hope they get a dish cloth soon (: uh there's nothing much going on right now. maybe the studying bit but I'm freaking tired. Oh yes, last saturday, my mum and i went to Robinsons to buy shoes cause my black flats are breaking up heheh. I bought a pair of blue suede ballerina flats with a ribbon. The ribbon's curly so i wanted to cut it off but my mum said not to. I haven't worn them out though, they're just sitting in its box looking all pretty and ready for me to touch them. I don't think they're coming out any time soon cause I've gone and started wearing sneakers. then we went to 313 @ somerset. I hate the name. It's so impersonal as if it were just another address in the world. There's nothing much to the name if you ask me. We went to Forever 21 there but it was pretty disappointing. I prefer the online shop. They let you see everything including models wearing the stuff. we didn't find anything so we left. 4 or 3 levels of nothing. then we went to cotton on and i bought a skirt cause it reminded me of Jemima Puddle duck. I love Beatrix Potter's stories. My childhood lives in there. It's blue with polka dots and now I sound like a bimbo. That's all that happened to me and now the crazy fruit fly with weird taste buds is flying like a deranged vulture around me. I better leave. bye. |