![]() Natalie Books, Skies, Colours, STARS And Time will have his fancy To-morrow or to-day icon : violetbirdy |
You are my favorite everything
Sunday, August 11, 2019 @ 2:02 PM |
comment (0) Went for LANY last night!!!! LANY fans are cray! they know every word to every song and scream a lot and are mostly girls, but it really fun!!! Cuz everyone was so enthusiastic and dancing and singing along to like the hella freshest pop :-)))))) (They sang Pink Skies!!! And Super Far and Thick and Thin and 13 and Hurts which i lovvveee cuz LANY is SO GOOD at creating that Californian chick long-boarding along the beach vibe, and then also ILYSB though that's over sung HAHA) OK and these kids were youngggg like born in 2000-millennial young, and i felt a wee bit old but like it didn't really matter so much once they started HAHA. Felt really happy throughout the whole set so I'm glad I went after all :-)) I totally need to go for more pop concerts HAHA |