![]() Natalie Books, Skies, Colours, STARS And Time will have his fancy To-morrow or to-day icon : violetbirdy |
Happy 2018!
Tuesday, January 9, 2018 @ 5:45 PM |
comment (0) Gosh it's the new year! Spent the days leading up to new year and the days after (and also today) coughing my lungs out. Chest-racking coughs. Tis bad. In other news, I've been painting everyday. It's so therapeutic. My friends got me a watercolour brush and paint set and it's so easy to keep and clean. The brush automatically drips water into the paintbox so it's so fun. Haven't been keeping up with the knitting on account of the coughing and sniffling, but at least there are other crafty things to do!! Planning to sculpt polymer clay earrings and make resin jewellery one weekend with my sister. So I'm super looking forward to that. I love that I've been crafting since Christmas, and wrapping presents was a very good experience HAHA I look forward to wrapping every year. This year, I don't really have any resolutions. It feels like so much happened last year, and I'll just be glad to grow in virtue with whatever comes at me. Of course, there is the get into the habit of exercise bit that I resolve to do every year, but that's like the hardest haha. Also my sister bought me a journal so now I'm trying to keep a gratitude journal and doing my examen every night (: It's been a slow, start to the year, so here's hoping I get better super duper sooooon. At least before Sunday! I hope not to hack and cough my way through the Fleet Foxes concert HAHA. |