Natalie

Books, Skies, Colours, STARS



And Time will have his fancy
To-morrow or to-day





layout : drivefaraway
icon : violetbirdy
Tuesday, October 27, 2015 @ 3:39 PM | comment (0)

So I stumbled on this song by this Korean dude called Oh Hyuk who has this band called Hyukoh (혁오) and damn is his voice amazing. He collaborated with another Korean hip hop artist called Dok2 on this song which sounds like a mix between Chet Faker and King Krule. Just all round good. HAHA. I feel like they sampled Chet Faker's I'm Into You in the intro though, but it's all cool.




And hooray for languid jazz, hip hop, blues-infused styles.


In other news, it's week 11 0: Where the semester has gone I don't know. A teensy bit apprehensive about life in general, but this has been one of the best semesters ever even though my mods were much trickier than in other sems.

Getting back my syntax paper tomorrow arghh and a personal consult with my prof. Terrifying. I ought to know, but I don't know things.

Gotta cling to God a lot more. I realised that not having prayer time makes me feel like life is awful, but when I do sit down and talk to Jesus, I realise that it's not as bad as it looks haahah. It feels nice to be so deeply loved.

ALSO finally watched Juno. Not sure what to make of it, but was extremely excited when B & S's Piazza New York Catcher started playing and all the other songs haahah. Juno's soundtrack fits the movie perfectly. And Ellen Page is really good. Also Zooey Deschanel has a baby girl and her name is "Elsie Otter" which is ridiculously cute haahahah. I would hate to have an animal in my name though. Natalie Crocodile. And poor Ben Gibbard!! Like Death Cab's new album is full of references to their break up but here she is having a kid :/

Anyhoo, can't wait for the hols. Not exactly slogging through the sem, but I'm also falling behind ahaha. Fingers crossed.



Older Posts & Newer Posts