![]() Natalie Books, Skies, Colours, STARS And Time will have his fancy To-morrow or to-day icon : violetbirdy |
"Wow, I probably shoulda stayed inside my house"
Saturday, July 18, 2015 @ 1:49 AM |
comment (0) ("I'm a pro at imperfections and I'm best friends with my doubt, And now that my mind's out, and now I hear it clear and loud, I'm thinking, "Wow, I probably shoulda stayed inside my house.") Summer has been g.r.e.a.t.. Excuse me while I gush about it again and again haha. Met up with Debbie, Rina and Court on Thursday where we at drank and were super merry. I'm just super glad to have made friends I can be my horrible self with. Including my issues with punctuality and deep need for personal space. We went to A & F as per our usual tradition whenever we meet up, got attacked by the smell of cologne and laughed at the half-naked men murals. mmm what else have i been doing with my life? Oh yeah, I went domestic one day, ran the laundry through the washing machine, hung it up etc etc, vacuumed and mopped the floors, and by the end of it I was so tired HAHA. I stopped mopping halfway and stared at my dad and went, "Daddy I'm tired." And he was like "ha how do you think I feel?" Whooo sass from me dad. But I guess it made me more appreciative of the people who do things for me HAHA nah, just my parents. Also like I came back from FOC with one of the most reaffirming messages of my life. I remember crying during adoration and saying to God, "Lord, how do you see me?" and then there was just this image-thought of small kid me, except my face was all smudged and undefined and blurry in a paddle-pop swirl of colour, and this thought just flashed through my mind: "Nat, I love you." And I was like "huh Lord, but everybody else's faces are so symmetrical and straight, only mine is smudgy and swirly!!" And he said just to me, "It's okay Nat, I love you." And I don't know, but it was the rightest thing I felt in my heart for the longest time. And I felt beautiful. |