Natalie

Books, Skies, Colours, STARS



And Time will have his fancy
To-morrow or to-day





layout : drivefaraway
icon : violetbirdy
Tuesday, December 23, 2014 @ 12:16 PM | comment (0)

Going through a vaguely edm phase now. But Gooey by Glass Animals is so smooth, I can't stop listening to them peanut butter vibes. Idk it's like indie music is going electronic rather than folk, but the genres have different kinds of chill vibes haha and electronica is so new and interesting. I'm trying to listen to FKA Twigs, but she's so avant-garde, it makes me uncomfortable, but I really like how novel her music seems.




Anyway yay Christmas is coming soon. Not sure how to feel about that. I sometimes feel like I'm still in mourning, but it's supposed to be a happy occasion right? Idk struggling with religion right now. But I guess that's the point, every struggle is a discernment process and clears things up for you: you get a clearer picture of your priorities after it all, even though you're like momentarily swamped by all these emotions. 

Plus, I've been kept in a decent mood by all the wrapping and present decorating I've been doing. I found the box of crayons I bought from DAISO last year and I've been wielding them with gusto. Present wrapping has never been cuter. Hahaahah I kid. I've done cuter.


Yeaaap. That's all I gotta say for now.





Older Posts & Newer Posts