Natalie

Books, Skies, Colours, STARS



And Time will have his fancy
To-morrow or to-day





layout : drivefaraway
icon : violetbirdy
MONTHLY THANG
Friday, August 1, 2014 @ 10:16 PM | comment (0)

1. Went to East Coast today and cycled with some of the Pure-hearted (foc group persons)
2. Got the juice of a whole coconut spilled on me
3. Successfully stood up and scared a pigeon away from the hawker centre table. I was fierce.
4. I love cycling, there's something very freeing about it, ain't nobody but you, a bike and the wide wide world stretching out before you, the ocean by your side, the wind in your hair, and the sun in your face. Doesn't get better than this.
5. Exercise makes you feel invincible. It's like if you can conquer that sore-butt feeling, you can do anything.
6. I painted my toenails the colour "Spun Sugar" (it looks silver). My brother says they're ahlian toenails but I feel so edgy cause I'm anything but ahlian. HAHA.
7. School is starting too soon. I'm dreading it. Ugh.
8. Robin Hobb is too good a writer. I can't stop reading The Liveship Traders trilogy. I'm averaging a book/ 2 days and on to the 3rd book now! So excites.
9. Tom Hiddleston writes beautifully. I want to cry at the unfairness of it all/ cry with envy. Good looks, fantastic actor, eton-boy, Cambridge with a double first in Classics (Ugh he did lit in Cambridge like ugh and got a bloody double first. UGH). English. Part of the privileged set since he was born. Just read the letter he wrote to Joss Whedon re his Loki role in The Avengers. AND HE ACTED IN A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE. How much more desirable can the man get. UGH.
10. Ave's baaaacckkk!!!!!!



Older Posts & Newer Posts