Natalie

Books, Skies, Colours, STARS



And Time will have his fancy
To-morrow or to-day





layout : drivefaraway
icon : violetbirdy
Weekid week wrap-up
Monday, July 21, 2014 @ 8:50 PM | comment (0)

1. Retreat was awesome, check out my soul, it's glowing oh yeah
2. Deb is going to bring me to a "nice" cafe. I'm reaally excited
3. Bras basah does not sell cheap secondhand books
4. One Fullerton is a lot further from City Hall than expected
5. My dad's going to buy a foldable bike so we can exercise and NOT have to clean the wheels when we bring it into the house. #Lazyassesunite
6. I make good mashed potato
7. Knots are difficult, finicky things
8. I have purple sneakers now!
9. Captain's ball is a lot harder to play when you haven't exercised in ages. Like I'm still aching haha
10. Numinous is a word



Older Posts & Newer Posts