![]() Natalie Books, Skies, Colours, STARS And Time will have his fancy To-morrow or to-day icon : violetbirdy |
Friday, December 16, 2011 @ 6:41 PM |
comment (0) LALALA So, I'm supposed to be colouring and cutting up stuff for a Christmas present now, but I don't feel like it even though colouring+cutting+christmas= fun time! I'm trying to be really crafty (i.e. embarking on d.i.y. projects) this holiday season but I just don't feel like it, although, I did manage to figure out the chords for the I'm Wishing song from Disney's Snow White (: Which I am mighty pleased about 'cause I figured it out all by myself (heehee makes me feel so awesome) and I've got a basic C, Am, F version and an alternative C7, A7, Dm version that I really like 'cause it produces this dreamy, jangly, off-key sound on the uke. And I've also composed an ode to cooking sausages, aptly called The Sausage Cookin' Song, whose lyrics I posted earlier hahaha granted, the lyrics are silly, but it makes me so happy to be playing a song about cooking sausages and singing in a faux mid-western american accent (and failing). Plus, it sorta irritates my brother 'cause I keep singing it over and over again as a result of it being stuck in my head heehee. He claims that I ripped off I'm yours and the making banana pancakes song by Jack Johnson (the awesome making banana pancakes song's below) =.= Take that back brother! Cause the sausage cookin song sounds way different from either, not as chill/ laid-back or cool, or catchy nor are the lyrics as sensible although i'm flattered that he thinks so hahahaha. Anyway, now i finally have a proper song to sing when me sausages ay cookin' (: And when I say proper, I mean subject appropriate, I tend to sing regina spektor when I'm a cookin' but ehh somehow the subject of a love gone wrong (see Samson) doesn't seem to fit. |