![]() Natalie Books, Skies, Colours, STARS And Time will have his fancy To-morrow or to-day icon : violetbirdy |
Saturday, October 29, 2011 @ 4:07 PM |
comment (0) The songs I like are mostly either/ or/ are like this: ethereal, harmonies, chill, nightsongs, tremulous, hooks, poetic lyrics, chirpy, infectious, sing-alongs, rock&rollin', pulsating beats, faint-barely-scratching-the-surface-of-emotion-voices, gruff, slightly lilting voices, silky-toffee-esque voices, deep-rich-molasses voices and sweet, clear, bell-like voices. This is a song by Labyrinth Ear, it's got that ethereal/ surreal feel and dance-y beat to it and surprise surprise, the words actually do come from Disney's Snow White's "I'm Wishing/ One Song". It's actually pretty addictive and sweet. Lyrics: I'm wishing (I'm wishing) For the one I love To find me (to find me) Today (today) I'm hoping (I'm hoping) And I'm dreaming of The nice things (the nice things) He'll say (Repeat) This is the actual snow white soundtrack complete with prince and all. But you've gotta admire labyrinth ear's take on it. Lyrics: One Song I have but one song One song Only for you One heart Tenderly beating Ever entreating Constant and true One love That has possessed me One love Thrilling me through One song My heart keeps singing Of one love Only for you === I'm wishing (I'm wishing) For the one I love To find me (to find me) Today (today) I'm hoping (I'm hoping) And I'm dreaming of The nice things (the nice things) He'll say (Repeat) |