![]() Natalie Books, Skies, Colours, STARS And Time will have his fancy To-morrow or to-day icon : violetbirdy |
Tuesday, January 18, 2011 @ 11:18 PM |
comment (0) Gosh so many things have happened last year and I'm actually glad it's 2011 even if it's half a month into the new year, especially when my brother went around in the wee hours of 1st Jan 2011 exclaiming "I HAVEN'T BATHED SINCE LAST YEAR!" (: Anyway I suppose the most important events in 2010 would have to be: Sitting for Os, Going to Kuching, Getting my O level results back and Hearing Amanda shout "PORK IS FISH?!" And now it's 2011 and I've made my jae choices which somehow manage to make the Os pale in comparison based on the difficulty level and I was feeling pretty confident about my choices but what I forgot was that JC isn't exactly a fresh start especially when probably half of IJ is going there but I guess I'll be missing IJ once in a while and it'll be good that there're people I know who'll be going there. I think. Anyway, putting those matters aside, I've been learning how to play the ukulele which is incredibly exciting because I can now play Ingrid Michaelson's You and I :D and I can't wait to play stuff by Simon and Garfunkel! Art Simon has got the coolest guitar skills ever, I watched him playing Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard on Sesame Street and I was all woah, yeah I totally wanna do that. It started after I mentioned that I wanted to learn how to play the guitar but I never got a round to learning for most of the december hols and in the end, my sister took me aside one night and tried to give me a crash course on How to Play the Ukulele because she had the guitar and the next best thing was my grandpa's ukulele that no one had bothered to play since he last passed it to my mum. Yeah it makes me feel freaking cool haha even though it looks like a puny guitar and isn't in tune most of the time (: list of songs i aim to play: Little Lou, Ugly Jack, Prophet John by B&S and Norah Jones Mrs Robinson by Simon and Garfunkel Winter Song by Ingrid Michaelson and Sara Bareilles Nobody knows me at all by The Weepies All of Stars' songs :D |