Natalie

Books, Skies, Colours, STARS



And Time will have his fancy
To-morrow or to-day





layout : drivefaraway
icon : violetbirdy
Saturday, July 10, 2010 @ 3:00 PM | comment (0)

1. Cat Power sounds like Rachel Yamagata! Just deeper, huskier but equally lovely.

2. I miss the old Disney ): I was watching bits of Beauty and the Beast when I realised that 3D animation can never replace 2D. Every time I watch the 2D Disney animations, I never cease to be amazed at the skill of the artists, it's beautiful watching drawings come to life, maybe even somewhat warming (:
Sometimes 3d just seems so plastic and static. Unless you're making a movie about toys which in this case, plastic would be what you're aiming for. Which explains why Toy Story is so successful I guess.

3. Gaston is a pig. He dumped his stupid dirty boots on Belle's books. D< He's an evil villain alright.

4. Prince Adam is the name of the Beast. Surprised? I was heheh. It just seems so normal for a guy who once was a beast. If it were up to me, I would name him some French name like Jean- pierre or something. But maybe it would sound normal to the French.

5. Prince Adam looks French. Must be the long nose, blue eyes and long brown hair. Not that I'm saying anything about the French (:

6. I want to read The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender.



Older Posts & Newer Posts