Natalie

Books, Skies, Colours, STARS



And Time will have his fancy
To-morrow or to-day





layout : drivefaraway
icon : violetbirdy
Friday, March 5, 2010 @ 8:55 PM | comment (0)

TGIF TGIF TGIF TGIF TGIF TGIF TGIF TGIF TGIF TGIF

gosh. it's five loaves tomorrow. Not that I don't enjoy baking and trying out what we baked for free, but it's pretty tiring waking up every Saturday at 7 ): and then coming home at 2.

Although, I have been on a pretty long break. I haven't been going since 8th feb 'cause they gave us a break for Chinese New Year and I suppose I oughta be thankful for the break. nugh.

Oh I just realised that blogger has spell check! As does hotmail. Cool. But I hate the silly red squiggles I see under certain words. Ok, so they ain't words. They're more of expressions but who cares. Maybe it's an attempt by blogger to rid the world of the evil of horrible spelling (:

Anyway, Mrs Low has compared me to my sisters and said that I was like my eldest sis but more like my second eldest sis. That was really confusing but I don't care. Marianne laughed and laughed and laughed when I told her that Mrs Low said she was the best sister. Yeah well. That's just her.

AND I'm freaking upset. I just found out that we can't say "pretty " or "so yah" in oral. D:
I like saying 'em and I think they've kinda become part of me and it's a conversation for goodness' sake. I think it'd be really impersonal if we can't add in these little expressions of ourselves into it. Then again, I only say "so yah" when I can't think of anything to say and it makes me feel pretty stupid. Maybe it's an attempt to boost our self-confidence by decreeing that we ain't allowed to use 'em? (:

yeah TGIF! I don't think i've never ever not said this on a Friday this year. I love fridays so much even though Lit's missing.


<3



Older Posts & Newer Posts