![]() Natalie Books, Skies, Colours, STARS And Time will have his fancy To-morrow or to-day icon : violetbirdy |
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!
Thursday, December 24, 2009 @ 6:53 PM |
comment (0) (: it's christmas eve! I think I was too excited 'cause i woke up at 3am and then I couldn't sleep which sucked but on the bright side i slept later in the afternoon and I'm going to midnight mass and then home. When we were young (the killers!) we used to go to our grandpa's place to celebrate christmas and stay up really late to wait for christmas to come but I guess we grew up so now we're going for midnight mass and dinner tomorrow instead. sometimes I miss those past Christmasses.nugh. ohoh and amy milan from stars went solo! I really want to listen to her albums but at the same time I'm not sure if she's going back to stars. Please don't break stars up! and she looks uber rocker even though her voice is so sweet and mellow. Like she's got red hair like the person from paramore and tattoos all over. So she's kinda part of stars, part of broken social scene and she's gone solo. Some people are just so talented. Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS! TO ONE AND ALL! man i sound like santa (: oh yeah and my brother wants coal for christmas not because he's terribly naughty and he's feeling guilty about it but it's so that he can sell it to power companies and get lots of money. way to go brother (: |