Natalie

Books, Skies, Colours, STARS



And Time will have his fancy
To-morrow or to-day





layout : drivefaraway
icon : violetbirdy
Saturday, September 5, 2009 @ 2:40 PM | comment (0)

reading a stalker's blog is weird.
you don't really know who the person is/ how the person is like.
all you know, is that the person is a freaking stalker.
my. (heehee i had to look at sheryl's mum's stalker's blog :D )

anyway, i keep listening to blow away by a fine frenzy and us by regina spektor.
the weird sounds they make with their voices are so awesome
but that doesn't mean i'm abandoning stars.
they're still pretty awesome.

i've just realised that oasis is for one of those days when you just need to drown yourself in head-banging activities.
HEY LYLA! THE STARS ARE FALLING SO WHAT DID YOU SAY LYLA?
THE WORLD AROUND US MAKES ME FEEL SO SMALL! ... HEAVEN'LL HELP YOU CATCH ME IF I FAAAALLLL!

y'know what.
(urgh i hate it when i ask that question because i know the answer =.=
but it's so necessary)
i have a feeling once my sis gets her own car, she'll start by going on a road trip to malaysia and playing oldies.
(now she's looking for songs from long ago like those songs we've heard when we were young. its nolstalgia at work i tell you.)

i've revisited iron and wine and i still don't know how i feel about his songs.
ok so i liked flightless bird, american mouth and cinder and smoke.
but i don't like boy with a coin and jezebel O:

i don't know anything anymore.

so i've decided to just post random parts from songs.
here:

"they made a statue of us,
put it on a mountain top.
now tourists stare at us,
blow bubbles with their gums"
Us by regina spektor

"it's the time we waste, swallowed into space"
blow away by a fine frenzy

"you disembark from the latest flight to paradise,
.. traffic lights blink at you in the evening,
turn your head and tilt it into the sun"
heart by stars

OHOH PERSONAL BY STARS IS THE SADDEST SONG I'VE HEARD!

Wanted
Single f, under 33,
must enjoy the sun, must enjoy the sea
Sought by single m; Mrs.Destiny,
send photo to address,
is it you and me?

Reply to single m:
My name is Caroline
cell phone number here,
call if you have the time
28 and bored, grieving over loss,
sorry to be heavy
but heavy is the cost, heavy is the cost

Reply to Caroline:
Thanks so much for response,
these things can be scary
Not always what you want
How about a drink? The St.Jude club at noon?
I'll phone you first I guess
I hope I see you soon

(caroline:)
I never got your name, I assume you're 33
Your voice it sounded kind
I hope that you like me
When you see my face, I hope that you don't laugh
I'm not a film-star beauty
I sent a photograph
I hope that you don't laugh...

Note to single m:
Why did you not show up?
I waited for an hour and finally gave up
I thought once that I saw you, I thought that you saw me
I guess we'll never meet now
It wasn't meant to be
I was sure that you saw me, but it wasn't meant to be

Wanted:
single f, under 33, must enjoy the sun, must enjoy the sea
Sought by single m:
nothing too heavy, send photo to address
is it you
or me?

is it you or me?
is it you or me?



Older Posts & Newer Posts